Monday, June 6, 2011

Day Five

I have a sponsor :) Today was up and down, but I fell strong here at the end of hthe evening, though also tired and sore. An interesting meeting this morning, with only one other older lady, until the very end, when another woman joined us for journaling. Successful errand running afterwards. The afternoon and evening could be considered a bust; yet through the squander, I read some interesting science articles, had dinner with mum, and helped Aubrey with her homework and exercised and rinsed. Going to get my breakfast ready for tomorrow, then head to sleep! Woot! Grateful for the fellowship, thankful for an action plan, which I didn't even realize was an action plan. Lost my little green notecard that I had written it on, must find that or make another...Love and Peace for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment