Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pocket change necessitates a challenge.

Its been 7ish months since I last clicked and clacked around here. What has changed? What has stain? What has polish? I am firmly established in my relationship with Shane. Not so much my higher power. And so, a four week challenge to myself, 28 day course to better my spiritual, mental and physical energy and aura. I'm poor, and have the time now, what more could I ask for? Otherwise I will sit around my parent's house all day, drowning in mindless screen watching and eating, and feeling guilty, useless and paranoid.
.....
*Spiritual: 28 meetings, in 28 days. Connect with one friend/family member every day. One random, anonymousness act of kindness every day. Read a morning inspiring passage every day. Yoga and medication every day. Give gratitude every night. Live just for today. Pray before and after every meal. Live just for today.
*Mental: 28 meetings, in 28 days. Screen time @ 1:30 minutes per day. Writing out concerns, feelings and thanks every night. Pray before and after every meal. Live just for today.
*Physical: Morning exercise every day. Yoga every day. Evening exercise every day. Meal plan from book, 28 days. Pray before and after every meal. Live just for today.
Here goes nothing. I will practice and ask for patience and mercy to myself as I struggle through anger, frustration, doubt, and despair. I will ask for the grace of serenity and the peace of humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment