Wednesday, February 24, 2010

11:13 dining room

its been a while, and well, i feel different. not any better or worse, but different. though I suppose any change from where I have been is positive. Today is my Golden birthday, turned 24 on the 24th. I have been hyped up about it for so long that on the eve of its arrival, I was much less interested and energetic about it. The day has been spent at doctors and dentist, running some errands, laundry and chillin out with netflix and the family. kind of felt like a normal saturday. it does feel like a normal saturday :) which I guess can be considered golden. That I don't have to have fireworks for something to be okay. I've had a couple of golden moments today- realizing I will face myself and my life honestly, without fear; that I am done with pleasing people, that I want to do what is right for me; feeling guidance, as a 'rightness'; feeling a moment of love embodied in the shower. feeling sleepy now, wonderful drowsyness from sinus medication ;) will get back into writing, it makes me feel more connected to myself. heres to a Golden year, shining bright with 'effectiveness' and Love and Light. Grateful for too many things to write, but Life itself at the very base.

No comments:

Post a Comment