Tuesday, January 12, 2010

11:08 dining room

Love reigns. Inner strength shines through. I have to remember to believe in myself as well as higher powers and forces. I am in this universe, on this earth, in this space. If i don't take true care of myself, there is nothing for me. I cannot truly live life with others until i believe in my own self-worth and love myself for exactly what i am- a piece of heaven. Which we all are. Whatever soul or spirit you believe in, we are all made of the same pieces of everything around us, and when we die, we go back to the earth and to space. We are energy.
I am worthy. I am grateful. I now have a sponsor and a very committed plan, for at least the next 30 days. But all i really have to think about is today. this hour. this minute. this moment. because that is all that is real. feel time slip past you like wind. from the mystery that is before us. it really is a kind of magic, existence. i am grateful for mine. grateful for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment