Wednesday, January 13, 2010

9:47 dining room

full day, still more left in the night, so much can happen in the space of 24 hours if i am not compulsively eating or reacting to it. life is full, and the program gives me the strength to handle and enjoy it. and the hope and courage to pray for a stronger recovery. grateful for this day, not spectacular, not dreary, level- and that is okay, good even. connecting and nurturing myself. grateful for program, for a new sponsor, for the rain at night falling on black windows that reflect the warm glow of bright bulbs under caramel shades and burgundy grape lights and white christmas lights twined around the ceiling. turning pages and taping keys, brother to my left, sister to my right, evenness...in this moment ;) grateful for my life and the choices i have in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment