Thursday, September 3, 2009

10:47 computer room

very grateful. tired but content, a small sense of peace. as i attempt to whack a mosquito with an empty water bottle.
slow but sure, progress not perfection. i need to be gentle with myself, because i think that is the best path right now. the best course of action, praying consciously and regularly and acting as if.
things worked out today. the boxing gym was amazing. wasn't entirely present, the adrenaline was pumping through my body pretty hard, so i was surface level focused, but it was still great. just need money so i can keep going back ;)
binged tonight, but it was more overeating. though i was on edge listening for mum to come home, wanting to finish my bag of popcorn before she came in the door.
slowly.
i feel so good when im active. it changes my whole perception. and when im involved in the 12 steps and OA meetings and opening up to and embracing the Higher Power
my Higher Power is great, is mighty. is loving, is gentle.
my Higher Power is with me, my Higher Power loves me, my Higher Power is guiding me.
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
the courage to change the things i can
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment