Tuesday, September 8, 2009

11:58 living room

Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together. - Vesta M. Kelly

The OA is really, truly a miracle. Tonights meeting was felt for, fit an,d freed me. Thank you.
The gift of life is really, truly a miracle. Thank you.
The gift of peace I was shown this evening was really, truly a miracle.
The push for abstience, a tangible blood racing, eyes wide as I brushed my teeth after dinner. Thank you.
The chance for life. The promise of hope. The whisper of a future...of a future.
I will take action. I will pray for willingness. I will act as if I am willing. I will turn the key in the door and open it and bask in the light and step through.
Thank you.
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment